Thursday, July 10, 2008

Events This Summer

I'll be appearing/speaking/reading/signing at three events this summer.

The first is this Saturday, July 12th at the New Hampshire Farm Museum in Milton, NH. At 11:30 I'll be reading my book, The Legend of the Old Man of the Mountain and signing copies of all my books. This is part of their Children's Day on the Farm Weekend, July 12-13 from 10-4, and will include farm games, hayrides and more. Call 652-7840 for more information and directions. Sounds like fun!

Next, I'll be at Toadstool Bookshop, located in the Colony Mill Marketplace in Keene, NH, on Saturday, July 19th at 2:00 pm. I'll be demonstrating my paper sculpture technique and answering any questions you may have. I'll also have one or two piece of finished art on display, so come around for visit if you're in the area. Oh, and books will be for sale (duh! it's a bookstore!)

Lastly, I'll be demonstrating and signing at the Artistic Roots Art Gallery & Teaching Center on August 2nd for their 4th Anniversary Celebration. I'll be demonstrating from 12-2 and signing books just prior to that. My original art is on display there year round. Call 726-7101 for more information.

No comments: